Tag! I’m it!
Anyway it would appear that some relay-type, baton-passing, tagging exercise where you award/tag other bloggers ‘Stylish and Versatile’ has been making the rounds. The rules of the exercise are as follows;
1) Thank the person(s) who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2) Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3) Award 15 other bloggers.
4) Contact these bloggers & let them know that they’ve won.
So here goes.
Now 7 things about me;
1) I love words and all things word-related like etymology and root meanings, board games, writing and reading (especially fiction). I’m happy to forgo sleep (which I love just to finish a book).
3) I enjoy my job. I teach PE in nursery schools. You can check out the finer detail here.
4) If money were no object, I would build homes for low-income families, provide scholarships to graduate levels through an education trust and visit every country in the world.
5) I would tell you I’m a Christian but I fear that if I have to tell you (for those who already know me) then I’m not doing a very good job of it! So this is for those who don’t know me yet!
6) Sometimes when I speak, it doesn’t quite come out the way it sounded in my head! I’ve learnt to bite my tongue long enough to make sure my intentions are accurately articulated in my speech. Forgive me, I still don’t always succeed.
7) I don’t like disharmony. I will apologise even if I’m in the right just to keep the peace but I’m nobody’s fool.
8) Just to make up for no. 5 to those who know me, I don’t consider ignorance to be bliss in any shape or form. It is a thief of potential, time, opportunity, new horizons and experiences. Knowledge is power as long as it is not absolute and has a teachable spirit.
9) Yes, I know it was supposed to be just 7 things about me but there’s so many layers to this onion, I thought I’d share some more. I love to cook and I have to say I’m quite good at it too.
10) It would be awkward to stop at 9 when I’m just 1 away from 10! I promise, this is the last one. I am comfortable in my own skin. I may not be everyone’s cup of tea but that’s fine by me, I don’t like tea anyway!
Now for the toughest part of this exercise – awarding 15 bloggers. I don’t think I know 15 bloggers and most of the ones I do know have already been tagged! Oh dear!
It is my honour and privilege to tag and award the following bloggers (including some of you who have already been tagged, to save my list from looking embarrassingly sparse);
Tara for now and thanks for stopping by.