African Romance Giveaway
This December, the Romance Writers of West Africa, a group dedicated to the growth of African romantic fiction, is giving away 12 books to 7 lucky winners.
The books on offer are:
- His Treasure by Kiru Taye (eBook to x1 International winner)
- Love in Paradise and Love at Dawn by Lara Daniels (Paperbacks to x1 US/UK/Nigeria winner)
- A Heart to Mend by Myne Whitman (Paperback to x1 US winner)
- His Sin and Obsession by Netty Ejike (Paperbacks to x2 Nigerian winners)
- Stormy Defence and Beyond the Lady by Stella Eromonsere-Ajanaku (eBooks to x2 International winners)
To be in with a chance to win, check out the contest rules.
1. *Subscribe to the RWOWA website by completing the Email Subscriptionform on the top right-hand bar
2. Follow @RWoWA on Twitter by clicking the twitter button OR click the ‘Like’ button for the RWOWA page on Facebook.
3. Leave a comment indicating your Facebook / Twitter name / email. Also indicate your location so we can pick you for the right book. E.g. US, Nigeria, etc.
The 7 lucky winners will be selected on December 30, 2011. The winners will be announced on December 31, 2011.
Not all the books are available in all locations. See the book list above for details of availability.
Contestants must complete all of the above criteria to be eligible. *Email subscription via this website is mandatory. Contestants can choose between following on Twitter or Facebook or both.
I wish you the very best and hope you’ll be one of the lucky winners.
Tara for now.