The legal stuff
The writing published on this website is the copyright and intellectual property of ‘thewordsmythe’, which is an alias for Nkem Ivara (hereafter referred to as the author).
- Permission to print or download extracts from this blog/website is limited to personal, non-commercial use only.
- All rights are reserved. No part of this blog may be broadcast, displayed, distributed, reproduced, re-published, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without prior written permission from the author.
- ‘The Writer’ and/or ’thewordshmythe’ (and by extension, the author) exclude any warranties regarding the accuracy, completeness, correctness, fitness for purpose, quality or reliability of the contents of other sites or links to other sites which may be accessed through this blog/website. As such, the aforementioned will not be liable for any perceived or actual damages arising from contact with such content.
- The author reserves the right to take all legal and/or technical steps deemed necessary to prevent the unauthorised use of the writing contained in this blog/website, and any failure to exercise this right may not be misconstrued as a waiver of such rights.
- To request permission to reprint any of the pieces featured here in any other publication, please contact the author by filling in the comment form below. I will endeavour to respond to any queries as soon as possible.